S90HOBD or S90VOBD and ALS90HOBD or ALS90VOBD — Stationary-Bar Return Grille with Opposed Blade Damper, Steel or Aluminum
- Blades are spaced on 3/4” centers and set at a 35° angle to restrict vision.
- Opposed-blade damper (OBD) is easily operated with a screwdriver through face.
- Extremely shallow depth allows damper to be used in shallow stackheads. Fixed bar blades.
- Steel or Aluminum.
- Countersunk mounting holes. Mullion spacing not to exceed 8”.
- Bright White finish standard.
H means horizontal blades; V means vertical blades