AL2500 — Linear Diffuser
Submittal Data — AL2500 - Mounting Style 0 (184 KB, PDF)
Submittal Data — AL2500 -Mounting Style 1 (158 KB, PDF)
Submittal Data — AL2500 - Mounting Style 2 (187 KB, PDF)
Submittal Data — AL2500 - Mounting Style 3 (196 KB, PDF)
Submittal Data — AL2500 - Mitered Corners (146 KB, PDF)
Submittal Data — AL2500 - Dampers and Grids (99 KB, PDF)
Performance Data (143 KB, PDF)
- Series AL2500 is designed for use in ceiling, sidewall, sill, or floor where a continuous linear line effect is required.
- Series AL2500 has grille bars on 1/2" centers set at 0°, 15° or 30° reflections.
- Choice of four fastening methods. Pencil-proof spacing available.
- Optional accessories include: opposed-blade damper (OBD) and straightening grid. OBD not available on diffuser widths under 3 1/2". A single leaf damper is used instead.
- Floor application must be ordered as "AL2500F". Eight-inch maximum width for constant traffic; 12' maximum width for occasional traffic; maximum length 72'.
- Maximum one-piece length 72", width 24" (1/2" width increments)
- Lengths over 72" made in multiple units with keyway splices to form even continuous lengths