AL1400 — Square/Rectangular Ceiling diffuser
Submittal Data (127 KB, PDF)
Engineering Data (85 KB, PDF)
Installation Instructions (98 KB, PDF)
- High capacity ceiling diffusers. Because they maintain an unbroken horizontal flow pattern from maximum CFM down to minimum CFM, they are an excellent choice for variable air volume applications.
- The 1400 has one-, two-, three- or four-way deflections.
- Removable snap-in core is held in place by two tabs that slide into the outer frame. The other side is secured by a positive lock arrangement. Core is easily removed by releasing lock and removing the core.
- Available with Flat Margin (FR32), beveled margin (FR31) or in T-Bar Panel (FR33)
- Optional OBD14 available in three-inch increments from 6 x 6.
- Steel (1400) Aluminum (AL1400)
- Bright White standard finish.