990HOBD or 990VOBD and AL990HOBD or AL990VOBD — Double Deflection Supply with Opposed-Blade Damper, Steel or Aluminum
- These models provide maximum four-way diffusion.
- The OBD provides complete air control in both planes and equal air distribution over entire register face.
- Front and rear blades are set on 3/4" centers with adjustment of each easily accomplished through face.
- OBD is screwdriver-operated. Minimum OBD depth allows use in shallow stackheads.
- Steel or Aluminum. Bright White finish standard. Countersunk mounting holes.
H means horizontal blades; V means vertical blades